Here is your one-stop-shop for all JDA forms, lists, and gear!
Here’s a Camp Checklist to keep organized and on schedule:
- Complete Registration Form 2
- Login to Bunk1, then choose the “Forms” tab and select “Registration Form 2.”
- Also, please upload a current picture of your daughter.
- Doctor’s Visit
- Confirm Travel (Bus or Plane)
- We offer bus transportation to and from camp from New York City, and also White Plains, NY. You must register for the bus, and the cost is $250 each way. Email directly to Randy to make arrangements, firstname.lastname@example.org. A Camp JDA employee will chaperone on the bus.
- If flying to camp, we also provide an airport shuttle from Montreal, Canada (airport code YUL), Burlington, Vermont (airport code BTV), and Plattsburgh, New York (airport code PBG) for $100 each way. Please schedule arriving and departing flights between noon and 4pm. See plane travel details on page 17 of the Parent Guide.
- Order Camp Jeanne d’Arc Polo Shirt with Logo and Consult Packing List
- Polo shirts with logo can be ordered on our camp store, Camp Jeanne d’Arc Store (store closes on 6/1)
- Please review the Packing List
- Please note that if your daughter will be riding horses that she needs to have long pants, riding boots and a helmet. If you cannot bring those to camp, we’ll have gear to share.
Congratulations! The work is done, now the fun can begin.