Here is your one-stop-shop for all JDA forms, lists, and gear!
Here’s a Camp Checklist to help keep you organized and on schedule:
- Complete Application on CampMinder
- Doctor’s Visit
- Each camper must have a physical within 12 months prior to arrival at camp. Please ensure that medical professionals sign appropriate forms found on CampMinder. Upload signed documents when complete, required before June 1st.
- Confirm Travel (Bus or Plane)
- We offer bus transportation to and from camp from New York City, and also White Plains, NY. You must register for the bus, and the cost is $175 each way (siblings discount offered, $125). A Camp JDA employee will chaperone on the bus. Arrangements can be made through CampMinder.
- If flying to camp, we also provide an airport shuttle from Montreal, Canada (airport code YUL), Burlington, Vermont (airport code BTV), and Plattsburgh, New York (airport code PBG) for $150 each way (discount offered for multiple travelers). Please schedule arriving and departing flights between 12pm and 4pm. See plane travel details on page 16 of the Parent’s Guide.
- Order Camp Jeanne d’Arc Polo Shirt with Logo and Consult Packing List
Congratulations! The work is done, now the fun can begin.