*Starter Sessions are only for first-time campers, 12 and under. Availability is limited. When sessions are full, campers will be placed on a waiting list.
Additional Details – Limited availability
- Horseback Riding Lessons, 3 x per week / $225
- Private Horseback Riding Lessons, 1-on-1 with our Riding Director – $150 per lesson
- Water-skiing or Wakeboarding Lessons, 2 x per week / $125 (weather permitting)
- Tubing on the lake, 1 x per week / $50 (weather permitting)
Golf Lessons taught by pros at the Malone Golf Club, 1 x per week / $100 (canceled for 2021)
*Due to time constraints, Starter Session campers may not sign up for horseback riding, and are limited to one additional activity.
Motor Trips (canceled for 2021) Berry Picking at Rulf’s Orchard: Join us for a fun filled half-day trip to pick berries, take a tractor ride, explore the petting zoo, enjoy a picnic lunch, tour the bakery, sample fresh baked goods and pick out a souvenir. Cost and Dates: $150/camper, July 2nd & July 30th
Lake Placid, Olympic Tour: Join us for an exciting full-day experience in the scenic Olympic village of Lake Placid. Campers will explore the newly renovated Olympic Ski Jump Complex, including a gondola ride, zip-line adventure, dinner out and much more.
Cost and Dates: $250/camper, July 12th & Aug 9th (date changed from Aug. 10th)
Transportation to and from Camp (There will be NO arrival buses to Camp in 2021. Departing buses will be an option)
- Chartered Bus (drop off in NYC and White Plains) – $175 each way ($125 for each sibling)
- Airport Drop Off (Montreal, CAN; Plattsburgh, NY; and Burlington, VT airports) – $150 each way *
- $75 per traveler in a group of 2 or more (we strongly encourage campers to coordinate flights if possible)
*For flights before 9am or after 9pm – $250 each way. $125 per traveler in a group of 2 or more