*Starter Sessions are only for first-time campers, 12 and under. Availability is limited. When sessions are full, campers will be placed on a waiting list.
Additional Details – Limited availability
- Horseback Riding Lessons, 3 x per week / $225
- Private Horseback Riding Lessons, 1-on-1 with our Riding Director – $150 per lesson
- Water-skiing or Wakeboarding Lessons, 2 x per week / $125 (weather permitting)
- Tubing on the lake, 1 x per week / $50 (weather permitting)
- Golf Lessons taught by pros at the Malone Golf Club, 1 x per week / $100
*Due to time constraints, Starter Session campers may not sign up for horseback riding, and are limited to one additional activity.
Motor Trips (open to all campers)
- Berry Picking at Rulf’s Orchard: Join us for a fun filled half-day trip to pick berries, take a tractor ride, explore the petting zoo, enjoy a picnic lunch, tour the bakery, sample fresh baked goods and pick out a souvenir.
- Cost and Dates: $150/camper, July 2nd & July 30th
- Lake Placid, Olympic Tour: Join us for an exciting full-day experience in the scenic Olympic village of Lake Placid. Campers will explore the newly renovated Olympic Ski Jump Complex, including a gondola ride, zip-line adventure, dinner out and much more.
- Cost and Dates: $250/camper, July 12th & Aug 9th (date changed from Aug. 10th)
Transportation to and from Camp
- Chartered Bus (pick-up in NYC and White Plains) – $175 each way ($125 for each sibling)
- Airport Pick-up (Montreal, CAN; Plattsburgh, NY; and Burlington, VT airports) – $150 each way *
- $75 per traveler in a group of 2 or more (we strongly encourage campers to coordinate flights if possible)
*For flights before 9am or after 9pm – $250 each way. $125 per traveler in a group of 2 or more