Parent’s Guide to Overnight Camps for Kids
We know that as a parent, it can be overwhelming sending your children away to camp feeling like you don’t know exactly what they’ll need, what they’ll be doing every day, how you’ll communicate with them… etc. Overnight camps for kids can be really intimidating, especially if it’s the first year your child has attended one! Lucky for you, we are great at communicating with our parents! We understand that sometimes the camp experience is harder for the parents than for the kids. We are here to help!
We have compiled our “Parents Guide to Overnight Camps for Kids” to address any questions or concerns you may have while either deciding whether or not to sign your daughter up for camp, or preparing for her departure. This guide is specific to 2019 activities so you can see exactly what will be going on during each fun-filled day at camp this year, and begin preparing your daughter for all the excitement to come!
What’s in the Parent’s Guide?
We have talked to a lot of parents, and we know what you want to know about camp! We have gathered every bit of detail you could want in this guide for overnight camps for kids in New York. Included you will find:
- Including arrival/departure dates and details, visiting days, and camp form due dates.
- A detailed step-by-step list of the important preparations to make before coming to camp this year.
- Complete with special events and activities for each day of camp this upcoming summer!
- This is a suggested packing list, but we’ve spent a LOT of time at Camp Jeanne d’Arc, so we think it’s a pretty useful resource to make sure you have packed every possible thing your kids will need at our overnight camp for kids in New York!
Medical Information and Forms
Travel Details and More…
- We’ve outlined anything you may want to know about plane/car travel, arrival/departure times, pickup/drop offs, and more!